CAROLINE M. FIORE
The Wagner Law Group, A Professional Corporation, Boston, Massachusetts. July 2014 - present
- Experienced commercial and regulatory lawyer with extensive experience in administrative law, commercial litigation, insurance, class action, Chapter 93A, employee benefit and ERISA disputes.
- Represent physicians before the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine regarding licensing, disciplinary and other administrative agency proceedings.
- Research and draft summary judgment memoranda, discovery requests and responses, and pleadings in complex commercial litigation cases.
- Extensive work on class action and other cases involving breach of fiduciary duty and denial of benefit claims under ERISA, including under 401(k), employee stock ownership and disability plans.
- Research and analyze Department of Labor and Treasury regulations governing ERISA plans.
- Research and draft insurance coverage opinions concerning professional liability insurance with a focus on coverages for health care providers and health care institutions.
The McCormack Firm, Boston, Massachusetts. October 2000 – July 2014
Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts. November 1992- June 2000
Assistant General Counsel
U.S. Court of Veteran Appeals, Washington, D.C. September 1990 – August 1991
Judicial Law Clerk to Chief Judge Frank Q. Nebeker
1990, J.D. Boston University School of Law
1986, B.A. Wellesley College