Administration and Estate Planning Law Firm
Wagner Law Group's estate planning attorneys advise clients regarding preservation and protection of assets during lifetime and transmission of accumulated wealth to desired beneficiaries upon death. Our estate planning lawyers work with our clients' other advisors, including CPAs, trust departments, money managers and life insurance professionals to implement an estate plan, including an estate tax plan, that accomplishes our clients' objectives.
Estate Planning Law Firm Areas of Practice
Our estate planning lawyers also provide legal representation in the following areas:
- Family and personal planning
- Asset preservation and protection
- Probate and trust administration
- Federal and state tax planning
- Charitable planning
- Estate tax planning
- Estate plan amendments
Estate Planning Clients
Our estate planning attorneys counsel business executives, professionals, retirees and multi-nationals.
- Our clients' needs are analyzed not only based on current needs, but on a future multigenerational perspective.
- Assist the family in protecting assets, managing wealth, and transmission of wealth to future generations based on the particular client's situation.
Each client's needs are unique and our estate planning lawyers place particular emphasis on providing customized services for each client's situation.