The Wagner Law Group, A Professional Corporation, Buffalo, New York. July 2011 -
- Trust Administration.
- Estate planning charts involving limited liability companies and family limited partnerships showing funding of LLC and LP and sale of assets by limited partner.
- Drafting of documents that are partnered with complex estate planning.
- Maintain corporate minute books for small and large business entities, including drafting of organizational and annual minutes.
- Drafting and filing of formation documents for corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships, primarily in New York, Florida and Delaware.
- Filing of sub-s elections.
- Applications for taxpayer identification numbers.
- Dissolution of LLCs, corporations and limited partnerships.
- Direct contact with clients and their advisors (accountants, attorneys, investment advisors).
- Document review in connection with litigation and in connection with due diligence for sale of large local company.
Nixon Peabody LLP, Buffalo, New York. 2004 - 2011
Duties similar to above.
Hodgson Russ LLP, Buffalo, New York. 1977 - 2004
Paralegal (Corporate and Employee Benefits Paralegal)
- Duties similar to above.
- Drafting of defined benefit and defined contribution plans, including summary plan descriptions, loan documents, and documents for plan distributions.
- Liquor license applications.
- Not-for-profit exemption application and formation documents.
State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S. in Business Administration
- Speaker at Entrepreneurial Assistance Program sponsored by City of Buffalo, as part of Nixon Peabody pro bono program. Purpose of program is to advise individuals interested in starting up small businesses in the community.
- Day of Caring, which involves dedicating the majority of a work day to helping a non-profit organization, with painting, cleaning, gardening, etc.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Notary Public