LEAH A. FOERTSCH
The Wagner Law Group, A Professional Corporation, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Engaging in commercial and residential real estate law and estate and probate practice, also representing clients in trust disputes, civil litigation, estate and business planning and business transactions.
Stuart B. Klein, P.A., Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, July 2006- 2012
Engaged in a transactional practice, including real estate closings and title review, corporate and business planning, and estate planning. Probate administration. Commercial and residential real estate, including 1031 exchanges.
Bar Review lecturer: Business Entities at St. Thomas University School of Law
February 2005- present
St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida, January 2010- December 2011
Adjunct Professor of Law, September 2004- July 2006
Graduate Research/Teaching Fellow, July 2002 - May 2005
- Researched and prepared review materials for the Multistate Bar Examination.
- Researched, prepared and conducted review sessions on business entities, taxation, wills and trusts.
- Prepared and presented bar review lectures on business entities.
- Researched and prepared updates on Florida laws governing business entities.
- Served as Teaching Assistant for the Legal Research and Writing and Appellate Advocacy programs.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ACTIVITIES
2016 Recipient of Project 18 Mentoring Program Volunteer Appreciation Award, Children’s Home Society of Florida
South Florida Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Rescue Ranch
Pure Thoughts Horse Rescue
Children Hope and Horses
Breakfast and Books at PACE School for Girls
Children's Home Society
University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation with a certificate in International Taxation, May 2005
St. Thomas University School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2004, Class Rank: Top 1/3
- Honors: Best Student Awards for Florida Practice, Advanced Legal Research and Writing
- Dean's List: Spring 2004
- Merit Scholarship recipient
- Activities: International Law Society: Secretary and External Relations Chair; Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
Washington and Jefferson College, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, May 2001