Real Estate Law
The Wagner Law Group's Real Estate practice group represents individuals and businesses in structuring and effectuating transactions regarding:
- Foreclosures of residential and commercial deals
- Title insurance for both commercial and residential transactions
- Commercial and residential real estate closings
- Zoning for homeowner and condominium associations
- Residential, commercial and hospitality industry transactions.
Real Estate Law Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial
- Acquisition and Disposition
- Provision of Title Insurance
- Commercial Leasing
- Investment Properties
- Development and Construction
Real Estate Clients
We counsel both residential and commercial clients who are buying or selling real estate.
Our real estate attorneys offer a full service approach:
- Handle the routine issues involved in selling and purchasing, refinancing including reverse mortgages, and property management, as well as the more complex international or development transactions.
- Emphasize creative solutions and strive to close all transactions efficiently and effectively.
- Recognize that real estate transactions may involve related areas of the law and our real estate attorneys also have substantial corporate, tax, and estate planning and administration backgrounds.