SETH F. GAUDREAU
The Wagner Law Group, P.C., Boston, Massachusetts. Associate, Specializing in ERISA & Business Litigation (December 2014 – Present)
- Conducting legal research for ERISA and employment related cases
- Drafting memoranda and briefs to support senior attorneys in relevant case matters
- Assisting the litigation department with all electronic filing and coordination of case materials
- Assisting in filing Form(s) 5500 and 5558
- Assisting in Privacy and Security related matters
Antonoplos & Associates, Washington, DC 2013 – 2014
Assisted clients in various real estate related legal matters including landlord tenant disputes, construction litigation, and tax sale foreclosure actions. Managed 70 case tax sale foreclosure litigation from filing through redemption and pretrial process. Drafted complaints, discovery, and other pleadings for various civil cases. Registered, created, and drafted operating agreements for corporate entities.
Tanenholz & Ash, LLP, Washington, DC 2012 – 2013
Provided eDisocovery services for ongoing pharmaceutical litigation. Maintained responsibility for second level quality control review and final privilege review to ensure the quality and defensibility of reviews and productions. Performed first pass relevance review, quality control, and final privilege review. Drafted privilege logs and assisting clients with deposition preparation.
Iron Mountain, Inc., Boston, MA 2011 – 2012
Reviewed service agreements and related contractual documents in connection with a proposed corporate restructuring and in connection with the company’s initiative to standardize recurring clauses in their contractual documents. Provided close analysis and interpretation of provisions on assignment, subcontracting, termination, liability, indemnification, and favorable pricing, e.g. most-favored nation clauses.
Geode Capital Management, LLC, Boston, MA 2008 – 2009
Managed regulatory compliance, negotiating and drafting contracts, and performing legal review of marketing and advertising for records management company. Negotiated and drafted vendor contracts to automate various compliance functions and renegotiated prime brokers agreements to prevent assets from being moved overseas without recourse. Maintained the records of funds to insure proper corporate governance standards.
- Status of the DOL Fiduciary Conflict of Interest Rule as it Applies to HSAs that are Part of a High Deductible Health Plan - ECFC Flex Reporter, Volume 21, Number 3, September 2017
- Postponement of the ERISA Fiduciary Rules on ERISA Investments: Background and Possible Impact – ECFC Flex Reporter, Vol. 21, No. 1, March 2017
Oppenheimer & Company, New York, NY 2002 – 2004
Specialized in the acquisition and development of new clients and provided innovative financial services for high net worth private clients. Assisted clients in developing asset management programs.
Ladenburg & Thalmann, New York, NY 2002
Assisted in acquisition and development of new clients. Completed firm’s financial consultant training program. Completed FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 licensing.
Hales & Company, New York, NY 2001
Assisted Managing Directors and Associates in a boutique investment bank specializing in the merger and acquisition of insurance related businesses. Performed basic financial modeling as well as research through SEC filings and Bloomberg.
Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
L.L.M., Securities and Financial Regulation, May 2010
Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA
J.D., May 2007
- Denner Pellegrino, LLP, Boston, MA, Summer 2006
- Hon. Marianne Bowler, U.S.M.J., U.S. District Court, Boston, MA, Summer 2005
Dennison University, Granville, OH
B.A., Economics, May 2000
Activities: Varsity Lacrosse
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- District of Columbia, 2012
- Massachusetts, 2008